Shot with a Canon HF100.
Inspired by "Another Morning Walk" by Charlie McCarthy.
Music: "The Anhtkythera Mechanism" by BT
- 60i. This allows for the best slow motion (As opposed to 30p or 24p).
- Shutter priority mode using maximum shutter speed (1/2000).
- Shallow depth of Field created by locking the focus to objects that are 1 to 2 inches in front of the camera (Macro focus). I don't have a DOF adapter, but will be getting one soon. Post:
- Edited in Sony Vegas.
- Color graded in Magic Bullet Looks.
- Speed changes were done by manipulating the velocity envelope (matching the changes with the music done by visually observing the waveform of the music track and making the changes on the beats).
- Speeds were slowed down anywhere from 50% to 12% with smart resampling.